Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

wrong information

so this is what happend to me my friend was in miami so she saw a discount on the beats studio then she asked the agent is this new model of the beats studio so the agent said yes and after she bought it for me i found out that is the old model of the beats studio can someone help me with this
Topics: 12
Kudos: 177
Solutions: 79

Re: wrong information

Hey mido,

I'm really sorry if your friend was given wrong information during her recent visit, and I apologize for any frustration you are now feeling as a result.  As long as you are within your return period, you are more than welcome to exchange your Beats headphones for the right pair at any local Best Buy store.  Just bring a copy of the receipt with you, and make sure everything is in its original packaging with all included accessories in the box as well.

Thanks,

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!

thank you so much im in Atlanta now i will go to any nearst best buy store.
do i hv to call the store first or only bring the headphone with me as u said thx
Topics: 12
Kudos: 177
Solutions: 79

Hey again, mido–

You're welcome! You don't need to call ahead, just bring everything I mentioned in my first post and they should be able to get you taken care of Smiley Happy

Enjoy Atlanta!

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!