Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Website

Logging into the site has been a challenge this week.

I'm Elite Plus and a Tech Insider.

This forum and the Tech Insider portal are fine - but the main store site rejects logins one after another.

It's not a cookie thing.

3 different browsers, same nonsense.

Hey BB webmasters ... fix this issue or lose a customer.

AA

Re: Verification Code not working

I am having this exact same issue and have cleared all broswer settings, cache. I have tried doing it in an incognito window, as well as trying different browsers. I have a $10 certificate expiring and it's very frustrating that a company this large is having an issue with this. I have tried sending the code to my recovery phone number and email address and neither works. I am receiving and entering the code within 15 seconds. 

Oops! The e-mail or password did not match our records. Please try again.

I've done repeated password resets that appear to take ... but then I log out - log back in -

and more of this:

Oops! The e-mail or password did not match our records. Please try again.

I've been having the same issue all day. It's irritating and it's even worse that it deletes my Best Buy credit card every single time I reset the password and log in.

I've been experiencing the the same thing too. For me, logging into the site was fine when I placed an order Thursday morning. The next day I wanted to track my order, but was met with the problem discussed here. It's been the same no matter what I try like different browsers and clearing history. It's annoying having to reset my password and having my billing info cleared for each time I want to login. I've logged in 3 times this weekend, only having to reset the exact same password 3 times along with re-inputting card info 3 times.

I don't know what happened to the site as it was fine for me most of the week. I'm sure more customers, other than us, are experiencing the same issue as well. Hopefully, this can be fixed soon.

Jonathan

im experiencing this as well

Any update to this? It's incredibly frustrating.

Website wants me to change my password every time I log in

everytime i log in at my account it always say the password is incorrect and after requesting for a new password, it rejects the new password everytime i check out

any update? i am also having issues as of sunday afternoon. pretty annoying

BestBuy Login Issue

Hi Best Buy Forums,

I have a huge issue with logging into BestBuy desktop site (or mobile app sometimes) where I keep getting either one of two events happening:

1. a notification saying either incorrect email or password (in which they are actually correct)
  2. options to verify the account followed by changing passwords

This has not happened before, and it is now happening everytime I attempt to log into my account. #1 always happens first, and when I sometimes try to login again (via app or another browser), #2 shows and I change my password via verification. After changing my password and attempting to login with the new changed password, I return back to #1 and repeat #2 to change the password. Why is this happening???