Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Problem with using Three $15 Savings Codes from June "Buy $150 Gift Card Get $15 Savings Code" Promo

Hello, like a few other people have posted, I too am having problems redeeming my three savings codes that I received on July 4th, from the "Buy $150 Best Buy Gift card, get a $15 Savings Code later" promo that happened in June (6/10/18-6/17/18).  I had purchased three of these $150 gift cards, so I received three $15 savings codes a few weeks later as described in the terms.  However today when I tried using any of the three codes, I get the error of "Oops, this isn’t a valid gift card number or savings code. Please double-check it and try again."  These three $15 savings codes were supposed to be eligible to be used from 7/5/18 to 7/15/18, so I don't know why there are already not working.  I opted to buy essentially $450 worth of Best Buy gift cards for my future purchases rather than use my My Best Buy Visa Credit Card, since the $150/$15 promo is like receiving 10% back (more than the usual amount with the MBB Credit Card), but now without being able to redeem these three $15 codes my effort to save some money seems for naught.  Any help with redeeming these codes, or receiving a replacement $45 code equivalent, would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Problem with using Three $15 Savings Codes from June "Buy $150 Gift Card Get $15 Savings Co

This morning I saw on some other websites that some people that also have the same $15 code issue now have their codes working. So I tested out my three $15 codes, and fortunately they work now, so I redeemed them before they actually expire. Here's hoping everyone else here on the Best Buy forum can get their codes working soon, especially since this week apparently has "Reduced Forum Coverage" for reasons unknown.