Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Part of your order Ready to be Picked Up (Customer Service by phone clams all is Ready?)

It's happening again. 

I placed an order for a few video games. Both showed a status of ready for pick up in one hour from my local Best Buy. After placing the order, I receved the email alert that noted  "Part of your order is ready for Pick-Up". After four hours waiting for the other piece fo be available, I decided to call customer service by phone. They looked up my ordfer and said "oh, both are ready for pick up", I asked, how come I didn't get that notice? She said, maybe they didn't update the site.  

Now I don't know what to do. I only want to make one trip and I don't know both items are actually there, or only one. Can someone that monitor's this forum do a check. I'll send you the order information privatey.

Re: Part of your order Ready to be Picked Up (Customer Service by phone clams all is Ready?)

Ignore/close - just received the email that the second part of my order was ready for pickup (4 1/2 hours after the first one).