Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Missing Item

I just received a package today with two dvds. One “the space between us” nothing wrong. But I also ordered the hangover trilogy because it surprised me that my fiancé has never seen those movies so I ordered the trilogy to give him all 3. I was just going to have him borrow my brothers movies but he only has 2 & 3. So I ordered the 3 in 1 pack, I paid for more expensive shipping to get it faster, & I received it today. What do I receive? The 2nd & 3rd movie even though the website & case all say it includes all 3 movies. Very furious that I purchased all 3 & only received 2, of course it’s the 2 movies I already own. As much as I should, I do not plan on returning it because I’ve been very excited for him to watch these movies that I’ve been waiting to come in & I luckily have found somewhere that still has the first one in stock so I’ll just give him the 2 dvds I received & buy him the first one, that I should already have, from the store I saw it at. First order ever from bestbuy.com. I just wish they got this correct. If a case is supposed to have all 3, please double check & make sure all 3 are included from now on!

Missing items found!

I posted last night that I was missing a dvd in the hangover trilogy I ordered because I swear when I purchased it, it said 3 discs & there wasn’t 3. Plus I had a very long day & was exhausted when I got home. I guess I should’ve looked at it more closely because instead of giving me 3 discs they put 2
Movies onto one. Whoops. At least I got what I paid for & figured it out before I went & bought the first movie for no reason!