Add Product

Search Results:

I purchase an item & in 5 min. it's in "Preparing" stage for the last 5 days. Unable to cancel?!

So I bought a Zowie EC2-B Gaming Mouse via Bestbuy.com online and within 5 minutes, I am unable to cancel the order because it is in "preparing" stage. I called Bestbuy's customer support and they told me I had 30 minutes to cancel an order online or it's too late. I had only FIVE MINUTES. What's sad is I could have bought this mouse from the manufacturer directly (BenQ/Zowie) and got the mouse in less than 5 days. I order it via Bestbuy.com and I have to wait 2 weeks! And on top of that, I was trapped into this purchase with only 5 minutes to cancel the order. Why can't I cancel my order? If you give your members 30 minutes to cancel an order, why did you only give me 5 minutes? Please advise. Send me a DM if you have to so we can go over the order details. This is unacceptable and bad customer service.

Re: I purchase an item & in 5 min. it's in "Preparing" stage for the last 5 days. Unab

So aside from having my message moved to another category, will someone from Best Buy assist me? Why was I locked into this order 5 minutes after I placed it? And why does it take 2 weeks to ship this order if I can get it from the manufacturer directly in less than 5 days? The only reason I ordered via Best Buy was because of the rewards certificates I accrued. Please advise. Thanks.

Re: I purchase an item & in 5 min. it's in "Preparing" stage for the last 5 days. Unab

I've contacted Best Buy's customer service via a) Chat b) Phone and c) Direct Messages to moderators here in this forum (who have yet to reply back to me). Can a Best Buy support rep assist me here? My order has been in 'Preparing' stage for 8 days straight and is 'expected' on January 15th which is the next business day. Are you going to ship my order overnight? Why hasn't there been a tracking number yet? And why are other vendors able to ship my order in 2 days while it takes Best Buy 2-3 weeks to ship the same thing? Please help. This is getting really ridiculous.

The answer is no they won’t respond.  I’ve had the same experience with B.B. They moved my message and that’s it.  Six days later I’m still waiting for a response.  Call your credit card company and see if the order went through, if not tell them you have been trying to cancel it and to deny the transaction if it goes through.  Then take your business elsewhere.

Highlighted

Hi JuliaR, thanks for the tip! That actually WORKED! Unfortunately, it involved getting my credit card bank to block the potential charge as "unauthorized/fraudulent". Way to go Best Buy. First you corner me into a sale by making the option to cancel the order unavailable in FIVE MINUTES, now I have to go to my credit card bank to refuse the sale because for some odd reason in the 21st century, your company has the inability to cancel an online order. Thanks a lot. Smiley Frustrated