Add Product

Search Results:

Re: PayPal Refund

I too am awaiting a PayPal refund. Going on day 12.

Two days later and still no response even awknowledging my issue smh Best Buy.

Re: Paypal Refund

Still no response. Sent a message to an associate and still nothing and no refund. Business day 9 since the return, total day 11 since the return. 

Re: Paypal Refund

Still waiting. Why did my post get moved to this section?

I've seen people on here get help from support, that's what I'm hoping for. I have all the information that someone would need to find my order. I just can't believe that a company the size of Best Buy would continue to have issues with this sort of thing. If it's going to be this big of a problem to do refunds maybe they don't need to accept PayPal for payments.

Re: Current PayPal Refunds

I just sat on hold with Best Buy...talked to 4 different people who claim that this is a PayPal issue, which I highly doubt. I then call PayPal who refuse to give me any info since the stupid PayPal account is in my husbands name, even though all other accounts associated with that PayPal account are in my name. All this aggravation for $39 and some change! I will NEVER shop at Best Buy again!

This is a fairly unacceptable statement, especially considering there are refunds pending dating back several months. I'll be filing a fraud claim with paypal against bestbuy.

I am having to files a dispute against BestBuy with PayPal because BestBuy claims the refund happened 11 days ago. PayPal has no record of that refund. This has been such an ugly experience with BestBuy. I won't be back. Customer lost. 

Re: WHERES MY PAYPAL REFUND

So did you end up getting your money back from PAYPAL while they handle the claim against Best Buy or did Best Buy simply respond and you got your money that way?

Re: WHERES MY PAYPAL REFUND

Best Buy has 10 days to respond to the dispute. I filed today.