Add Product

Search Results:

Re: WHERES MY PAYPAL REFUND

And if they don't ? I am asking because tomorrow will be the tenth day for me for filing the dispute.

Highlighted

Re: WHERES MY PAYPAL REFUND

I think if Best Buy can't prove you wrong, then PayPal pays you back. I'm not sure. Let me know what happens with yours. 

Re: Best Buy / Pal Pal refund problem

Hi Alexandra,

30 days later and still nothing. I knew this would happen since I'm not the only one dealing with this kind of refund issue. I've been trying to not think about this for the past month but I can't hold myself anymore! So Alexandra since within 30 days policy didnt work out, how can you help me now?

Re: Best Buy / Pal Pal refund problem

My refund was supposedly processed on 9/29... it is now 10/16 and no signs of a refund and bestbuy hsant attemped to even help. The store manager completely ignored my email that i sent about a week and a half ago.

Visitor

BEST BUY CORP ROBS THE LITTLE GUY AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

Sorry if posting in wrong section: here is my story.. Best Buy owes me $52.50. I cancelled geek squad by calling geek squad back in June 2018 they gave me a confirmation number (THEY GAVE ME) and told me my prorated Money I was to receive... today is OCT 16 2018 as of today NO REFUND ... Now I can give you the entire list of people I have contacted, the dates, the endless hours spent on the phone,  I called citi bank, they switch me over to Geek squad, wait 50-60 mins on hold finally get a person (who doesnt speak English very well, they transfer me over to Citi Bank, this happened over and over again since JUNE!!! They want you to get frustrated...we went to the store to speak with manager... even they couldn’t help us!!! They have managed to upset us to the point where we went on this mission to tell everyone we know and thus we have changed the minds of a lot of people who “were” going to buy from them but after hearing my story... wont now... Now we know that one person (us) changing the minds of lots of buyers still isn’t going to put BESTBUY out of business BUT we made a dent and hope others will do the same... I will Never stop bad mouthing Best Buy.. THEY ROBBED ME OF A MISERABLE. $52.50 THAT THEY OWE ME... they supposedly all “see” it in my account but somehow.. it never gets paid to me.. they make false promises...they are sneaky and underhanded corporation and from reading online, they have done this to many many people... so this is how they make their money? By robbing the small guy...I cannot tell you how many countless hours I have spent on the phone...endless.. hours trying to get my refund...you would think they have checks and balances...and see that they are holding and making. Interest on MY MONEY...unfortunately it is too small of an amount to hire an attorney and sue their asses for my money, plus interest plus my aggravation for try and get it back....I have a stack of names, dates confirmation numbers etc.. and promises... yes promises by BESTBUY that they are returning my money...too bad I’m a good person, because a bad person would just go get themselves $52.50 cents worth of product from their store and call it even. I’m disgusted at BEST BUY and have tried management, corporate, Citibank , geek squad... they all seem to not know what the other dept is doing...I have learned and I will continue to bad mouth them to everyone.. and stop sales no matter how small.There are plenty of other big stores that are honest and reliable to shop from.  Hoping a person with a heart from Best Buy reads this and looks into this ridiculous situation and gives me my money back.