Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Cell Phones Bought for International Use at Best Buy

I bought an iPhone 7 in a Best Buy in Houston in March 21. I was informed by the salesmen that the iPhone was unlocked and could be used with a SIM card form any carrier all around the world. I believed him and bought the item.

I just got back in Brazil, my home country, and I tried to use the iPhone with a SIM from my Brazilian carrier, but found out that the iPhone is not unlocked. The display shows this exactly message:
“The SIM card you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier.”

I contacted Apple support and they informed me that Best Buy is the responsible for the blockage and that I should contact the store and request that the iPhone be unlocked. That is what I ask you to do. 

Thank you veru much, Tasha

Yesterday the phone was returned to Best Buy in NJ, USA. 

It was not accepted since 18 days passed. 

BestBuy salesperson sold me phone that doesn't work in my country. I called the store and they told me to send it back. I sent it back and you don't accept is beacuse it is more than 14 days?! Please explain to me what can I do because I'm really confused and upset.

If I buy muy galaxy s8, can I use this in Colombia?
Highlighted

Re: unlock operator iphone

I have the same problem , with the same phone , in Europe ! The seller -  Best Buy - Phoenix , assured me that the phone will work in Europe ...

What can I do ?