Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Cart stuck with items in it. Unable to remove

My shopping cart has two copies of Zelda - Breath of Wild special edition in it.  Since the item is not in stock, it looks like I can't remove them.  Can someone from support please clear out my shopping cart?  I am unable to buy anything because I have things in my shopping cart I can't buy nor can I remove them.

Re: Cart stuck with items in it. Unable to remove

I am having the exact same problem. Can't remove the item and now am unable to buy anything else from BestBuy.com.

Highlighted

Okay so I tried the following:

• Sign out of your BestBuy.com account in all browsers on all computers and mobile devices, and the Best Buy app on any mobile devices (it is imperative you are logged out of all devices).  
  • Clear your browser cache, delete temporary internet files, and cookies. 
  • Close all open browsers and mobile apps. 
  • Relaunch your browser and navigate to BestBuy.com (this step will be most effective using your computer). 
  • Add item(s) to your Cart. 
  • Sign in to your account at checkout. Remember: you needn't complete the purchase. 
  • Navigate back to your Cart to edit or remove items 
  • Some customers have success ordering through the mobile app, which then clears their cart issues 
  • Some customers have success deleting our mobile app, then reinstalling it and using the mobile app to clear their cart or order. 

I followed all the steps, and was able to purchase the item I was trying to buy.  When I was logged out of everthing, I went back to BestBuy.com and added the item to my cart (still signed out). I then clicked checkout and signed in at that time. When it took me to my checkout screen, the only thing in my order was the item I was trying to buy in the first place. I completed the order just fine.  HOWEVER, I went back to my cart after being signed in and the Zelda Special Edition is still stuck in my cart. So I still have items stuck in my cart, but was able to workaround this and purchase my other item.

Thanks for the help/info AgentSmith.  Doing those steps made it so I had 1 item in the cart to purchase and when I went back the Zelda copies were gone.

I'm constantly amazed at how poor the buying experience at BestBuy online is.  If It weren't for good sales on Lego Dimensions I would skip them 100% of the time for Amazon.  This issue wouldn't happen there -- and if it did, I could just live chat with a CS rep to get an immediate fix instead of hoping that someone might help on the forums.

Hopefully it doesn't show back up when I re-open the app on my tablet.  But at least my PC seems to be cleared.

I also was trying to buy the Lego Dimensions set as well. LOL
Visitor

I tried all of this and it just added another item I can't get rid of. Whenever I sign out it's back to the same old 2 copies of Breath of the Wild Special Edition. I think I'm done with Best Buy online, I thought it couldn't get worse than the lazy in store reps. Well, I was wrong lol.

Mike, try this:

Log out of Best Buy
Add a random item to the cart
Delete the random item and your cart should be empty
Visitor

Okay thank you. I misunderstood the part about signing out and staying signed out lol. My apologies I typed that out of anger and frustration. Thank you again for the help and sorry for my misunderstanding.

No problem Mike. Have a good rest of your night!
Visitor

Same to you.