01-08-2012 04:58 PM
01-08-2012 05:05 PM
01-08-2012 05:07 PM
01-09-2012 04:31 AM
01-09-2012 05:01 AM
I'd like to see BestBuy say "To he77 with the bottom line, we have a lot of people who are very angry with us and we need to bite the bullet and do right by these customers whose money we've been using." I know that isn't going to happen but it sure would be nice.
Best Buy is a for-profit business, not the Salvation Army. So, dismissing the bottom line would be counterproductive to their business. Best Buy (like every other company) is run by humans. Humans make mistakes. Deal with it.
Best Buy, I'd like you to meet Circuit City and Radio Shack.
Any numercial figures to back this doom and gloom claim? Or can I tack this one up to the rest of the spiteful baseless quirks from the rest of the complainers here?
01-09-2012 05:05 AM
I don't give a fart in a noisemaker how funny or entertaining the responses are. Fact of the matter is, the responses are fomulaic and follow a pattern.
That's interesting, all the complaints on these forums follow a formula too!
1. I spend millions of dollars at Best Buy.
2. I am the CEO of a similar company.
3. I have worked in <insert irrelevant industry here> for <insert number of years plus 20 more years so people will take me seriously>
4. I have a degree in <insert irrelevant field here>
1. I wil contact the <insert government body that will do nothing except issue you a case number>
2. I will tell all my family, friends, and the 16 friends I have on Facebook.
3. I'm going to sue Best Buy
01-09-2012 05:29 AM
01-09-2012 11:19 AM
01-09-2012 11:24 AM
01-09-2012 11:27 AM