Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Super confused please help

I am going to have to return a desktop computer I purchased a few days ago. Cause I got it for my sisters birthday, then someone else gave her a better computer. I purchased it online to pickup same day. I don't think I got a reciept but I did get a piece of paper regarding the pickup. Is the paper the reciept? Just wondering how I'll have to go about returning this, thank you.
Topics: 15
Kudos: 206
Solutions: 99

Re: Super confused please help

Hey there, Mutumbo1211,

That was awfully nice of you to get your sister a computer for her birthday!  I just got a new laptop for Christmas and have loved it since day one.

When you choose to use our Store Pickup service, you should receive a paper and/or email copy of your order invoice, which will act as your receipt in the event you need to return or exchange an item from your order.  Your order number will either start with "BBY01-" if it was purchased on BestBuy.com, or "111" if it was ordered in-store.  The red and white Store Pickup label on the product itself should also have your order number on it as well.  As long as you are within your return period and have that order number handy, you should be able to receive a refund or exchange the desktop for something else at any Best Buy store.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!