Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Nexus 6P Replacement with a Google Pixel XL

Hello, I'd like to know if is Best Buy going to replace the battery-issues-affected Nexus 6P bought straight from the store, since Google is oficially replacing phones with 32GB Google Pixel XL smartphones EVEN when they're out of warranty.

Is Best Buy willing to replace my Nexus 6P that automatically turns off at 95%, even if it is out of warranty, with a brand new Google Pixel XL? Or what about a full money refund?

Waiting for your answer, thank you.

Regards,

Mateo.

Re: Nexus 6P Replacement with a Google Pixel XL

Same boat here, in Canada.

My phone dies at 80% and because I bought my phone from Best buy Google won't help us.

Purchased last year and Huawei and Google are not helping me because I purchased from Best Buy, a phone with battery issues and bootlooping only a year after purchase is unacceptable. Google is offering refunds and Pixel XL replacements, Best Buy should do the same.

[ Edited ]

a post to Reddit with information of what Google is doing.

{removed per forum guidelines}

I also have this issue. First my phone bootlooped, got that taken care of and now it's the random shutdown anywhere fron 70 to 15 percent. You guys as a company have much more weight to google and huawei than us so if you could offer a solution that would be great. I have online receipts if needed

Same issue here get to about 30% and phone dies prematurely. I hope Best Buy will respond and help us get refunds or exchanges. We are out of warranty and google or Hussein aren't helping us.

Huawei *

Best buy won't just give you a free pixel because you're jealous Google is doing it for people. Exaggerating about turning off a 90% won't help your case either. This is what happens when you buy not discounted and not directly from Google. Hold your L's

If your phone is problems, contact huawei, stop begging for a free pixel. If you're out of warranty, thats too bad.

Most people don't want a pixel. They want a refund for a phone that they bought not even 12 ago

My Nexus is still in warrenty and Hauwei has replaced it twice with 2 defective phones

I don't want to recieve busted phones until my warrenty expires