Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Lenovo Computer Charger

Hi Allan, yes indeed, I received a phone call from Melissa stating what you previously mentioned. Therefore, I just have to see it to believe it. Hence, I cannot say or anticipate if this issue has been finally solved. Until then, I will notify you, thank you.

Re: Lenovo Computer Charger

Thank you Allan for helping me solve this issue. However, there was no need from Melissa and Antonio from Best Buy in National City to put me (as a customer) through all these unnecessary hassle. I picked up the charger at the store, Melissa handed to me, no apology and not a word to explain me the reason for so much delay.

In conclusion, my advice is for customers to shop and buy their electronics at other Best Buys until management and associates at the store in National City get the proper trainining in customer service and realize that their pay check comes from the customer's pocket.. There are some Best Buys with excellent customer service such as the one on Mission Valley by Friars Road and Santee on Grossmont Center in San Diego, CA. 

Again, thank you Allan for making things happen the way it should be from the beginning.