Add Product

Search Results:

By submitting an idea to IdeaX, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.    

Bring FutureShop's(Best Buy Subsidiary) Gaming Steelbook Program to Best Buy USA

by htz on ‎01-31-2014 02:46 PM

I would like to see Best Buy copy the program they have up in Canada at FutureShop for video game steelbooks. It would be great to get more exclusive video game steelbooks as pre-order bonuses. Best Buy here in the USA does offer steelbooks for video games but it is only on rare occassions.

FutureShop's Video Game Steelbook Program

Upcoming Steelbooks from FutureShop

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy Xiii

Thief

Titanfall

I did hear back on this idea. At this time we will not be bringing this program to Best Buy U.S. We will continue to release Steelbooks when made available to us.
Comments
by kitsunisan
on ‎02-05-2014 02:03 AM

^^^

This.  So much this.  I have the Lightning Returns CE coming from Squeenix, but I'm still picking it up at Target for the steel.

by oldboy26
on ‎02-12-2014 08:22 PM

I would easily buy a game day one instead of waiting for your eventual price drop if a steelbook was included. I am a sucker for collecting steel books!

by esalw822
on ‎02-17-2014 08:56 PM

Great idea.  Steelbooks would definitely increase my purchase rate for day one games.  Much better incentives than DLC

by Outlaw1986
on ‎02-17-2014 10:36 PM

Yes please. I import steelbooks from all over the world and it would definitely make me want to pre order a new game more if it was a steelbook. Especially if it was from right here in the US. 

by NintendoTim
on ‎02-17-2014 11:03 PM
US, here. I can't believe this is a thing, and I worked for best buy for nearly 5 years, most of that in Gaming! I would pre-order ALL of my games from BBY if SteelBooks were given out.
by deckerrx
on ‎02-18-2014 11:57 PM

This would get me to buy all my games at best buy

by 713cham92
on ‎02-19-2014 03:22 AM

Steelbooks please.  

by djsmf666
on ‎02-19-2014 12:36 PM
Yes, Steelbooks would guarantee day 1 purchases. Blu-rays too.
by sporkis
on ‎02-27-2014 10:59 AM

I definately would love this.  The only time there's a CE that I'm a sucker for is when it comes to steelbooks.  I've seen and imported some of the FutureShop steelbooks a lot of them are awesome & beautiful looking.

by htz
on ‎02-27-2014 12:47 PM

@Allan-BBY 

Any new updates for my ideaX? Smiley Happy

Join the Community
Join the community and enjoy all the benefits! You may be our next expert!
Join Sign In
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels