Add Product

Search Results:

Washer & Dryer Delivery and Installation @ Greensboro

Hi,

We would like to buy an electric washer and an electric dryer. We have the following questions:

1) I know Best Buy will deliver it for free. How do we let Best Buy know that we would like to have it installed for us?

2) How much does it cost to have it installed?

3) What do we need to buy in additional to the units themselves in order to have Best Buy install them for us?

Thank you very much!

Clark

Re: Washer & Dryer Delivery and Installation @ Greensboro

I found this link, which answers all my questions:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/appliances-promotions/appliance-delivery_installation-pop-up/pcmcat15830...

I know that for electric washer and dryer, the installation is included with home delivery. However, I would need to click the accessory tab of the appliances to check for the required appliances.

Trusted Contributor

Should not be an issue for them.  When they deliverd mine all they really had to do was connect the power cords, hook up the hoses, attach the bases and hook up the dryer hose.

One thing you need to be aware of. Washers and dryers typically do NOT come with power cords.  

The reason is not eveyone has the same electric configuration where their washer and dryer go.

So you  need to know what kind of plug in you need and buy the power cord separate.  

Some are 3 prong and some are 4 prong.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted

Also, if the dryer has the option to side vent and you prefer a side-vent set up, but sure to talk about it before setting up a delivery and install. (Most people probably do not need this, but it *can* help to keep the dryer back, closer to the wall.