Add Product

Search Results:

LG Top Load Washer

We purchased an LG Top Washer (Model WT5001C) a little over a year ago.  Exactly one day after the warranty expired, the washer broke down and has been a huge disappointment ever since.  PLEASE stop carrying LG products.  I convinced my husband to replace our trusty Kenmore washer with the LG and it has been the biggest mistake of my life.  There is no customer support and the only way to order parts is to have them shipped from India.  Are you kidding me?  Would have been nice if your oh-so-anxious to sell it to us salesman had been a little more truthful.

Topics: 63
Kudos: 69
Solutions: 33

Re: LG Top Load Washer

LG makes a lot more than just washers.  Samsung and LG both have some of the highest rated FRONT load washers available.  I couldn't see them not carrying the brand anymore since along with TV's and other appliances its a major selling brand.  

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Trusted Contributor

We have had Front Load LG Washer and Dryer going on 3 years now.  They are fabulous.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 63
Kudos: 69
Solutions: 33

The OP has a top load, I was only mentioning front load as per ratings.  I know 2 years ago LG had some of the best top loaders as well but they were $800 and up. 

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Years ago when I worked in a big box electronics retailer.  LG didn't really exist and Samsung was one of those product lines that as salesperson we stayed away from.  Samsung and LG have really turned their reputations around and are making top quality products.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.