Add Product

Search Results:

HE Top-Load Washers

Sales Rep at a different store is saying they expect top-load HE washers to go away??  Anyone else heard that?  Would be helpful to know as I'm about to buy one.  Consumer Reports rates them highly.

Topics: 64
Kudos: 69
Solutions: 33

Re: HE Top-Load Washers

With Technology changing so quickly I am sure at one point yes they will but I don't personally see that happening in the next couple of years.

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Trusted Contributor

Possibly it is more that top load will not be labeled HE anymore. 

top load washer us significanly more water and more electricity.

To be honest when I purchased my front load LG I compared the specs really hard with the top load and I could see where they could call the top load High Efficency

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Trusted Contributor

Front load is the way to go anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure: Former BBY employee.
Trusted Contributor

I actually had to work at it to get my wife to let my buy a front load system.  Now she preferes it. 

The one thing that really really irks me about front load systems is most of them are pretty low profile and then they want to charge you a stupid amount of money for a pedistal. to mount it on.   This is not a Best Buy issue as they do not manufacturer washer and dryers.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 64
Kudos: 69
Solutions: 33

bobberuchi wrote:

I actually had to work at it to get my wife to let my buy a front load system.  Now she preferes it. 

The one thing that really really irks me about front load systems is most of them are pretty low profile and then they want to charge you a stupid amount of money for a pedistal. to mount it on.   This is not a Best Buy issue as they do not manufacturer washer and dryers.

I agree, I was able to get mine on sale which happens once in a blue moon.

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!