Add Product

Search Results:

Bosch Dishwasher with glue on stainless steal front

We love our new Bosch Dishwasher but the deliery man didn't get the glue off the front of the dishwasher.  I had a 3 week old baby at home and was distracted when they left. I called for them to come back and they never showed.  Any suggestions on how to remove the glue without ruining the stainless steal?

Topics: 648
Kudos: 499
Solutions: 315

Re: Bosch Dishwasher with glue on stainless steal front

Rubbing alcohol seems to be a common recommendation from quite a few different sites.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

Or WD40

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Topics: 63
Kudos: 69
Solutions: 33

Also Weinman Stainless Steel Cleaner.  Its a spray but goes on like a polish, dries to a haze and then you wipe it off.

Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

I think you can also use Vinegar as well.
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

Hello, you do not need to use any product. the dishwasher. Ones with a plastic film on the door to protect it against scratches. It is easy to remove by hand.

What?

They were saying its not glue, I don't know if all but most come with protective film on them so they don't get scratched.  I know my dishwasher, Fridge came like that and my stove did as well. I didn't even think of that when the OP posted this.

Highlighted

I forgot to type LOL this thread is old