Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

what is the official bestbuy policy on ZAGG screen protectors and exchanging/replacement?

at one time i think we were just able to go into bestbuy and have them replace it no questions asked.

How does it work now? Is it our responsibility to get the replacement protector (from zagg) before going to bestbuy for a return?

Or will the store swap it out for us like before?

Topics: 31
Kudos: 57
Solutions: 151

Re: what is the official bestbuy policy on ZAGG screen protectors and exchanging/replacement?

If the store installed it and the shield needs replacement due to a poor install, the store should exchange it for a new one. Other than that all warranty replacements must go through Zagg.com, anything else done by the store is an exception and not policy.

Dan K. | Former Best Buy Employee
Any opinions expressed in this post are those of
the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc.

Re: what is the official bestbuy policy on ZAGG screen protectors and exchanging/replacement?

If i go through zagg for a warranty replacement, can i take my receipt back to bestbuy for them to install the new one (for free?)

Topics: 31
Kudos: 57
Solutions: 151

If you paid the service fee for the installation, likely yes. This would be a better question for your local store though, to see how exactly they treat these situations. The only official policy would be a 30-day guarantee on the installation, but many stores will go above and beyond this policy to take care of customers.

Dan K. | Former Best Buy Employee
Any opinions expressed in this post are those of
the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc.
Recognized Member

BB gave me a new one, free install too.

Thats good to hear. My BB also replaced my screen protector 45 days after i got it - and i had a feeling they went "above and beyond"

this confirms it since its not company policy =)

Thanks bestbuy!