Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone X FAQ

So now that quite a few of us have ordered the new phones, what are you people doing with regards to screen protectors and cases? Let's also hear who amongst us are the brave ones to go 'naked' with their $1000+ devices.

I’ll go clear, but not naked. Then again I was thinking about getting applecare +. I’d feel better about going naked if I new I could get another one.
Valued Member

In reading your post is it safe to say if your order say Pre-ordered and slated for pickup instore it’s 50/50 they’ll have the order and wait for an email or update as to when to go to the store? Example I was told by my local store to make an appointment before the preorder as I did for 10am 11/3 and I have an order confirmed at 106amMDT saying I should have a IPhone X SG Verizon IPhone on launch. Or am I missing something? In the past when I did SNES CE for example my order reflected the same preorder status and I was able to get it on launch day. Thanks
Recognized Member

@monisriz Going with Otterbox Symmetry in matte black. I’ve always used the Symmetry series since the iPhone 6 and before that the Commuter series since iPhone 5 (Symmetry series wasn’t invented yet). No screen protector! Love the feeling of glass.

@Zaned303 You should automatically receive an email once the store has received its shipment and prepares your order for pickup. If there’s any delays, you’ll receive that email instead, I believe. I don’t think an appointment is necessary. This is my first time buying an iPhone from Best Buy, but I have experience with their in-store pickup system.
Valued Member

No problem mine as well with BB and IPhone preorders Smiley Happy I’m ok if things are delayed outside of my control and I just gotta help my 106am confirmation time stamp email gets me Square Loki wish you well as well with your preorder 

I preordered my iPhone X at 3:12 AM ET on release date. Checking on my order, it says "Get It By 10/3" but I am curious if this is actually the case. Does Best Buy ship the product before the release date so it arrives on launch date? Does anybody have any experience with this? I chose to have it shipped to the address, instead of pickup at store so I am not sure how this impacts delivery dates.

Thanks!

Recognized Member

10/3? It’s been almost a whole month! Kidding. Smiley Happy

It shouldn’t make a difference. Your timing (3:12AM EST) should mean you made it in time before the delay threshold was reached.

Best Buy should ship before the launch date in order to meet the estimated delivery time.

I called mine was ordered at 3:29. So I guess I’m still on the fence.

iPhone x delivery emails

When will those who preordered the iPhone x with a delivery date of Nov. 3, receive their shipment delivery emails.  

I am not sure if this is the spot for this but why is there an outstanding balance on my account after i already paid for the preorder of my iphone? I paid att and then i paid best buy. So my account should say 0. Help.