Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: iPhone X Pre-Order Experience

UPDATE:

Managed to secure my pre-order. The one I wanted (Verizon Space Gray 256GB) took a couple minutes to go live but I got it. Best of luck to everyone.

i believe i got mine too, but it doesnt have the description of what kind phone i bought, i should have bought sprint, which i know i selected but it just says pple IPHONE X 256 GB SPACE GRAY and thats it

Mine got botched. My bank placed a hold on it but I stupidly tried to keep pushing it through until Best Buy canceled it.

I bought a silver 256gb AT&T and mine doesn’t show that it’s AT&T in the order details either just iPhone X silver 256gb

Did you buy it out right or monthly?

I bought it outright...I was thinking it might have something to do with that as well. I definitely had AT&T selected, I’m sure its fine.

Applecare + Iphone X monthly plan

How does it work, its it 9.99 monthly until the $199 cost is paid off, or is it $9.99 monthly for the life of the phone or you cancel the plan?

iPhone X pre order price match

Hi,

I just ordered the iPhone X from bestbuy.com and realized that both the 64gb and 256gb version of the phone is $100 more than what Apple is selling it for. Can I get it price matched to match Apple.com?

Thank you.

I brought mine outright too - was supposed to be Verizon 256GB space gray. But on my order page, it does not say verizon anywhere. All I know is that the model number is MQA82LL/A, which is the one that works on all carriers.

On a seperate note - anyone know how BestBuy will be able to deliver this on launch? I'm having it shipped to my house and it's saying 11/3. But how is that possible unless they are either shipping directly from the factory to me or getting the inventory ahead of 11/3?

Recognized Member

For everyone saying they cannot see the specific model, I would not worry about it. When you initially added it to your cart and checked out, it was the specific model you had chosen.

I also ordered 256GB Verizon Space Gray.

I chose in-store pickup personally. As for delivery to home, it is certainly possible for them to deliver by 11/3. Best Buy has had to have known their allotted amount of phones. After that threshold is reached, they will begin to delay orders for delivery further out. If you ordered within the first half hour or so, you should be solid. It also helps that prices were $100 more, which discouraged other buyers from buying it here.