Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone X Pre-Order Experience

Did anyone actaully answer his question...?

I'd really like to know when the preorder window opens as well.

Recognized Member

You know, I am surprised at the level of [in]activity on this forum for the iPhone X. When the 8 was coming out there was a steady flow of posts.

i saw this on reddit:

"Best Buy has confirmed that it will begin accepting iPhone X pre-orders on October 27 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time."

Bah, so they're abiding by Apple's timetable.

Great, that means 3-fricking-AM for Florida.

Recognized Member

That’s awesome to hear. I live in Arizona so it’ll be the same time. Smiley Happy

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Android-iOS-Mobile-Phones/iPhone-7-cost-more-than-at-Apple-store/td-p/9...

The last comment on the linked thread. It says that the price match to a local competitor can only be done at the time of purchase. I wonder, what is considered "time of purchase" if you pre-order the phone online. Would it be at the time of pre-ordering or the time of pick up from the store. And what happens if the customer chooses to have it delivered instead.. so many questions/confusions...
Recognized Member

Yeah, I had read that as well. This is my first time ever pre-ordering a product at this price range from Best Buy. Like I said earlier, calling your local store is your best bet. I would hope they would be willing to be reasonable and lower the price to the correct MSRP, even after the fact.

Think about it this way: is it really worth Best Buy to lose the customer's business over a $100 price match on a product that should have technically been $100 cheaper anyway, and lists that price on the description of the product listing?

Recognized Member

Speaking of confusion, are there any moderators online tonight to clarify? The forums seem awfully dead.

Sorry for the double post (I cannot find the edit button if there is one).

iPhone X preorder limit?

Hello, so I understand that B.B. will allow preorders at 12:01 Pacific time, but does anyone know the limit that can be ordered?

Many will say only 1 but how many of us are on family plans so there would be multiple phones being desired.
Recognized Member

Re: iPhone X preorder limit?

It is safe to assume only one (1) per customer, as that has been the case in the past. I would advise going through the carrier if you need multiple phones, as their policies are usually along the lines of "one per line".