Add Product

Search Results:

Iphone X Ship Date

I pre-ordered my Iphone X early Friday morning on 10/27. The current status says "Pre-Ordered" and "Get it by Fri, Nov 3". Does this mean the phone will begin shipping to my house this Friday? Or will it arrive this Friday? Thanks!

Re: iPhone X FAQ

"Can I have the iPhone X I order on BestBuy.com shipped to my home?

Phones activated onto Sprint or AT&T service can be shipped to your home. Phones activated onto Verizon service must be picked up in your local Best Buy store."

So I have to take my phone that is getting shipped to me into the store to get it activated? Why?

Valued Member

Zag HD glass screen guard and Element black and orange case

Also, couldn't find an EDIT tab for my last post, do these phones comes with a Nano Sim? Or do we have to move them from our old phones?

Re: Iphone X Ship Date

I’ve been explained that it doesn’t really mean anything. It depends on the supplies available.

Get it by date

How many of you believe the Best Buy get it by date is just a ploy to get people to order through them? I honestly don’t think they put very much thought into it.  

Valued Member

Re: Get it by date

What’s the time stamp on your order?

Re: Get it by date

3:29. I’m on the east coast. I just find it strange that my order hasn’t moved since Friday.

No — unless you purchase and do the activation on BBY.com or in-store.
-
I, (Francisco) work for Best Buy Mobile as a Lead Sales Consultant and all my comments, posts and opinions are my own and do not in anyway reflect in Best Buy Co. If you would love to reach out to the moderation team concerning anything, please select Our Moderators at the top right corner of this page. Thank you!
Recognized Member

@rhemy Sometime this week you’ll receive an email with the tracking number. Not sure when exactly.

@DonnaG Credit card payments usually take a few business days to process, if I am not mistaken. Give it till Wednesday for it to post.

@mattshup You don’t need to take it in to get activated. The phone ships with no SIM pre-installed. Just insert your old SIM and set it up unless you need assistance, in which case, you’ll take it to either Apple or Best Buy. Also, I hope you read my earlier posts regarding unlock policies and Apple’s US Reseller Flex Policy in case you wanted a fully unlocked iPhone from the beginning.