Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus FAQ

So it sounds like if we don't receive an email today we probably won't be getting the phone tomorrow.

Received the "Sorry" email from Best Buy... no phone for you tomorrow.

Kudo's on the very legit gift card.  I am bummed but life will go on.

Thank you for pre-ordering the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus with Best Buy.

Unfortunately, there's been a delay in getting you your device. We apologize for the inconvenience, as we know you are excited about your new phone.

Your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is expected to arrive by Friday, Oct. 7, perhaps sooner depending on your location. You can view your order status on BestBuy.com/OrderStatus.

Also, we want to try and make up for the delay by offering you a $100 discount on your next purchase at Best Buy.

Oh no, it's started. I hope it does not become my unfortunate fate. I ended up pre-ordering an hour after preorders opened and I had trouble getting through on Apple's side. ATT 128 jet black 7 (no plus).

Yep same email here for both orders. Can't get through anyone to cancel either. Allan? Can you cancel my order if I PM you? :/ 

Cancel my iPhone 7 preorder.

I need to cancel a delayed iPhone 7 preorder, but the option to cancel has disappeared from the order page. I can't get through to anyone on the service number. Can you help? 

I guess I could give more detail so others know where the cards might be falling... sorry!

Order was 2:30am Central in 32gb Standard Black Plus on Verizon.

Not angry but not happy either.  I ordered a watch from Apple too (I had troubles like many on VZW and Apple) so I came to the BB site.  Apple kicked my watch time out too which I canceled.

I am now gonna re-order the watch and take the $100 off.  I have had no problems with BB in the past getting a launch day iPhone.  Even on the 4 I strutted into a store at 4PM on launch day and walked out with the phone.

That is a generous gift code, I would still rather have the phone on day one as I'll be trading in my Nexus 6P to Amazon.

I am crossing my fingers that the only email I get says "your order will be ready tomorrow, bring your ID."

Good luck to everyone else that ordered.

Re: iPhone 7 Pre-order help!

Just received e-mail notification that it will be delivered by Oct. 7. Appreciate the token given for the inconvenience, but it still stinks because I will now be out of the country when the phone is supposed to arrive. Don't know if it is an Apple thing, or Best Buy thing, but I am sad.

Mine was for the phone ordered about 8:00 a.m on release day after canceling my att order because Best Buy said they would have it to me in launch day. Like I said I will never preorder through anyone but Apple at this point.

Re: Cancel my iPhone 7 preorder.

The customer service line finally answered after and hour and said to wait till tomorrow to cancel.... Fyi for anyone reading this.