Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus FAQ

I cannot cancel either I have a feeling it means the phone is being prepared to ship. This would make me think we should get them sooner rather than later. As long as it is Friday or early next week I'd be happy considering the alternative of 2-3 weeks.

I have pre ordered several iPhones from Best Buy and I totally get the anxiety all of it. However I have never not gotten my pre order on launch day. The day before launch day the store calls and schedules an appointment time to come in and pick up your phone on launch day. They get their shipments in on the day before and then they tag them for pre orders and if they don't get enough of the one they wanted they give you other options. However I have never had that issue. They also ask the day before if you want a case or screen protector.

A couple of us just got emails saying the watch orders have been delayed to the 28th and possibly into October, suggesting that the 09/16 get it by date is not to be relied on. Nothing on the phones though, we'll see. 

UntitledImage wrote:

A couple of us just got emails saying the watch orders have been delayed to the 28th and possibly into October, suggesting that the 09/16 get it by date is not to be relied on. Nothing on the phones though, we'll see. 

I just got an email telling me my Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 2 42mm was delayed until 9/28. They claim, on the order page, that is the new release date???

I may just boycott Best Buy in the future. Everyone price matches now, so why bother going there?

Awaiting Authorization?

I'm curious as to why my iPhone 7 Preorder still says awaiting authorization under the payment info when I placed this order on Sunday the 11th. My pre-order came out to $0 too, so I'm not sure what's going on but I want to get this settled so I can make sure my phone is ready for instore pickup.

I don't really see a reason to boycott Best Buy.  I preordered Iphone 7, 128GB black on Bestbuy.com at about 7AM west coast time on 9/9.  It had expected date of 9/16.  I had previously checked Verizon's website and they already had it listed as receiving two weeks later on 10/7, thus the reason I ordered from Best Buy.  I hope I get it when stated but if I don't, oh well.

I believe any delays are issues of Apple and not Best Buy.  As usual, Apple doesn't have enough product ready at launch to meet demand.  

iphone7 pre-order

Just curious as I'm anxiously awaiting my iPhone7... i pre-ordered Friday, Sept. 9 for me and my wife. I received the two confirmation numbers but all week our order has been saying "in progress" and our credit cards are showing "awaiting authorization". Should I be concerned?

you guys can still cancel. you just need to call in. they are accepting cancellation over the phone. 

Aibocyrus- thanks! Good to know from a customers point of view. I was afraid to call until I was sure just in case something else got messed up.

Well said awww1157. We wouldn't be so crazed if there were ton available on launch day and we didn't have to wait!