Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus FAQ

Won't be pre-ordering anything from best buy again if this is the case. So misleading.

Iphone 7+ Pre Order status.

Has anyone had their pre-order status updated? I'm beginning to think we got bamboozled by Best Buy. I am still in the "Processing" Stage. Should'nt they be preparing the order for shipment if we infact were to receive it Friday...

Re: Iphone 7 pre-order QUESTION

my credit card as been charged does that mean anything?

that has to be a good sign. Mine has not been charged yet. 

I really hope so, but my order still says processing 

Mine is a pending transaction, so all it means is they have placed a hold on my account it hasn't been posted which means they haven't charged me yet. So if its pending I would assume they haven't shipped or continued on with my order.

what day and time did you order? I ordered mine the 9th at 5:03am

The 9th about 8:00 a.m. the 256gb iPhone Plus still had a date of 9/16 so I went ahead and purchased it beucase all the other options were sold out online or shipping dates 2-3 weeks out. It was the only one that still had the preorder date as the day I "should" get it. I decided to go with best buy and cancelled my AT&T order that was 2-3 shipping for the 128gb. I have a feeling that I will get my phone about the same time according to the information Best Buy is providing us on this forum. Which is a copy and paste of a generic answer they are told to give people. All they have to say is that pre-order means you are in line and the date that is advertised and shown to us for a "Get it by - 9/16/16" only applies to a certain number of individuals. 

Is your order posted or still saying pending?

Do you not see a charge or is it Pending?