Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone 7 and 7 Plus FAQ

Hey- I got through to someone at customer service who said it would be advisable to wait and see for tomorow before canceling. It sounded like maybe they cant confirm the infomration in the email, but who knows.... Just FYI, it sounds like ti might be wise to wait and cancel tomorrow if it doesn't show up. 

I'm just gonna wait on the phone no one else will get it any faster, just got some power beats2 for $31 so while I'm upset I'll just get my phone when I get it. I just know next time not to preorder through Best Buy. But I'd say they made appropriate amends. They could have not done anything.

Apple watch 2 delay

My shipping status now says available September 28th but I did not get an email as some got stating it's been changed along with a $50 giftcard? Does that mean it's still going to be here tomorrow? I've waited on hold for over an hour trying to reach customer support with no luck.

* URGENT ISSUE *

[ Edited ]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I AM AN IRATE CUSTOMER WHO PRE ORDERED THE IPHONE 7PLUS on 9/8 with a guaranteed delivery of 9/16. I CALLED THREE TIMES TODAY JUST TO MAKE SURE THERE WERE NO DELAYS, aND WAS TOLD THERE WERE NO DELAYS!!!! TONIGHT I RECEIVE AN EMAIL TELLING ME I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY PHONE UNTIL 10/6 !!! I AM IRATE AND WANT THIS IPHONE 7 PLUS IMMEDIATELY, AS WELL AS a $500 GIFT CARD FROM YOUR TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!! I DEMAND IMMEDIATE COMPENSATION AND EXPEDITING OF THIS ORDER {removed per forum guidelines}. I DEMAND AN IMMEDIATE CONTACT AND RESOLUTION TO THIS MATTER -- I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED WITH BEST BUYS CONSTANT HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! I SPOKE TO KAYLA IN EXECUTIVE RESOLUTIONS WHO ALSO SAID THERE WERE NO ISSUES WITH THIS ORDER!!!!! I WANT THIS IMMEDIATELY ESCALATED TO CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS !!!!! I DO NOT WANT A GENERIC RESPONSE TO THIS URGENT ISSUE! I WANT THIS RECTIFIED NOW !!!!!! Joseph {removed per forum guidelines} ORDER #: {removed per forum guidelines}

Re: * URGENT ISSUE *

"Urgent".

Stuff happens. They had no way of knowing that there wasn't going to be enough stock to fufill orders. That's why you already got a $100 gift card when you got that e-mail.

Take a deep breath. Life will go on. And in a few weeks, you will have a beautiful new iPhone.

You have your health. You have your home. You have your family. Those, are urgent. Your phone on the other hand- Is not.

Joey... You're not alone. I got the same e-mail. Thoroughly disappointed but it happens. I was kinda surprised to get the $100, tbh. They didn't have to do that. Hang in there... it'll come!

How did you pre order on 9/8 when they didn't upen up till 9/9?

Recognized Member

Joey, it sucks, but its just a phone, not live saving mediciation. 

but thanks for the chuckle

Recognized Member

What is it with millenials these days. 

Did bestbuy invade your safe space? Grow the heck up and be a man. Nobody likes a crybaby. 

Recognized Member

Preordered on 09/13(3 days ago lol) selected pick up in store, got confirmation my phone is awaiting pickup last night around 8pm. 

I dislike the fact i had to pay an extra 50 bones, but other than that pretty smooth operation IMHO. Especially considering ship times on apple.com had already fallen into mid october by the time i preordered. In 2 hours i'll be replying to this thread on my 7, w00t.