Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 1,029
Kudos: 735
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 250

Tile Tracker

Just wanted to say I own two of these tile trackers and I find them useful. They may be only good for a year at a time but they have saved me the headache of asking my significant other where my keys are.

The app is spot on when it comes to finding it using my phone and I could not be more pleased. I wish more cell users would get this it is a great companion to a phone.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Tile Tracker

I completely agree with you and i also find tiles very useful.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

fyi... Tile just announced new versions with replaceable batteries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRbBPT0ysUs&t=25s

Look for the new version when buying new Tiles.

Topics: 1,029
Kudos: 735
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 250

Yeah I saw that. I wish I would have waited but the price also increased for the ability replace the batteries. They also introduced a new premium program which gives replaceable batteries without ordering it. There is a store or a site for that... Too expensive otherwise.

But in the meantime though my tiles worked just fine on my keys and wallet and have saved me lots of grief from not finding them.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***