Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ FAQ

We can keep hoping. I have my doubts bb will ship preorders anytime soon. Might be my last time I preorder anything from bb.

A rep online said they're packed and awaiting shipment, being shipped out tomorrow and they will be delivered by Friday. No info on type of shipping or anything else though. 

I've learned the bb customer sat will say anything.. I've called and was told standard shipping and was also told next-day shipping and or 2 day shipping.

Yeah all we can do is wait because we're locked in at this point. Just get the word out to others about how they operate preorders when the manufacturer and carriers are doing one thing and communicating while they ignore and hide information. Last time doing preorder with best buy. 

What happens when we miss the pre order special because Best Buy dropped the ball on shipping pre orders on time?  Are they going to compensate us for that?  Ill be extrememly angry if I miss out on the pre order bonus and will be the last time I order or buy anything from best buy IF something does go wrong. 

Highly doubt they will compensate us. I am sure the excuse would be. The phone didn't release till the 21st and if we ship on that day. We technically didn't break any rules.

Doubt it, they'll probably just delete any posts related to it. Maybe they'll give out gift cards or more than likely just ignore the issue.

Did they delete all my comments??? What was the point in that?

To keep other customer happy lol..

They deleted your old ones too.. lol