Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ FAQ

Hello ,

I went to the BB store to preorder,I have AT &T service.So the sales associate said I have to pay $50 as downpayment for $23.33 for 30 month plan.

Did anybody experience the above?

Thanks

syedafzal79 wrote:

Hello ,

I went to the BB store to preorder,I have AT &T service.So the sales associate said I have to pay $50 as downpayment for $23.33 for 30 month plan.

Did anybody experience the above?

Thanks

Yea. I had to do that when I preordered the S6 in store. I just did the S8 online and there was no $50 charge. 

thanks for your reply.

Is there anyway to cancel my preorder then?

I Pre-ordered my S8 on 3/31/2017, in store at Best Buy. I've heard of early pre-order pick ups in the past with the S7 and S6. Is there early pick-ups this week for the S8 also? Since the release date is on the 21st..maybe early pick-ups between the 17th-20th?

How do i upgrade from the free vr gear box with my preorder to the vr experience box

Hello,

I want to buy Galaxy S8+ unlocked version in May. Can i use it in Turkey?. İs there any region lock on unlocked S8+ ?

Thanks

So It's the 17th already and the phone will be available for store purchase on the 21st. Since we pre-ordered in advance, why is Best Buy not shipping the units already? It will take several days for the phone to arrive so it makes no sense that pre-orders will arrive later than the day when one can just go to the store and buy one outright.

Virgin mobile galaxy s8 preorder

Is the 650 price a promotional price or will it stay this after April 21st?

I mean the virgin mobile version

Just find it upsetting that T-Mobile, Verizon & AT&T stores are already giving out the S8's to there customers for the preorders but Best Buy has yet to release there's. I am feeling like I am not going to be able to get my preorder VR system as only 350,000 devices are available to the customers. If I knew this was the case I would've went to a Verizon retail store instead. What is the reasoning for Best Buy's holdup?