Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ FAQ

Wow. I'm so glad I cancelled my pre order. Now people are getting a delivery date of May 25th? Ridiculous. I suppose my would have changed to May 25th too if I still had it. Lesson learned. NEVER pre order ANYTHING from best buy. Save your time and just go to your nearest carrier and get the phone.

Agreed Miss Ashley. All my local AT&T carrier stores are showing plenty in stock. I made a simple appointment yesterday for a local store and will just walk in this morning to get the phone. No pre-order, no headache, no hassle.

Best Buy is a joke. They should be embarrassed at how they handled this.
Highlighted

This is unreal. I was not a day-one, but an hour-one pre-order, and now I am pushed back to May 21st. So much for any of the pre-order benefits.

What a joke, Best Buy.

Wow may 21st.

I don't understand is why best buy would ship UPS Ground one day before a advertised arrival date? They have to know that won't arrive in time for the majority of their customers.

I know Apple actually ships overnight for pre-orders.   That's fine if they want best buy wants to save money- but they should not advertise release date arrival. Say "arrives by 4/28"- and there you go no unhappy customers. 

Best Buy, what will you be doing to rectify immediate preorders delayed by a month, and lost preorder bundles?

They won't do anything of course. I've been heavy in the mobile game for many years and have ordered countless devices. This was by far the single worst ordering experience that I've ever had. I've never had issues like this before going directly through my carrier.

Lesson learned, this was my first and last order through Best Buy.

I bet nothing will be done. They've lost me as a customer, that's for sure.

I am sure some post will be deleted to show only good things lol... Hide the evidence.

Wow I can't believe they're still doing this to people. Hopefully they give customers gift cards or something. The whole communication breakdown is ridiculous. I bet the packages weren't packed because they relied on the work ethic of their local best buy employees and managers.

They should've just overnighted from warehouse locations instead of pulling from store stock. Is pulling from the store stock messing with pick up preorders for today? That could be bad for publicity...i keep checking online for news articles about best buy just dropping the ball on preorders to save money.