Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ FAQ

Mine says it is "Preparing" but still shows Tues the 25th as the delivery date (even though my email said delivery on release date of 4/21 and I preordered right when they went live).

So either 1) they are going to ship the phone to me with Next Day shipping or 2) I won't get the phone until next week. If it ends up being next week, I'll never order another phone from Best Buy again. Either way, it's a bad experience with the lack of communication and clarification.

Update: the pancakes were delicious but I'm still salty about the whole thing. And I just got an email, too, about being able to pick up the phone tomorrow. I have to go into Chicago tomorrow, so good luck to everyone picking up their phone during the day (and getting it up and running)! I'll get mine in the evening, so I hope Samsung still has VRs available. 😕

I would like to know what the rebate email looks like. If I'm not getting a 100 off I'm not getting it. I pre-ordered and have my email stating ready for pick up tomorrow.

If I understood the deal correctly, you save either $50 for the S8 or $100 for the S8+, depending which phone you select. It isn't $$ saved up front but rather lower payments on the installment plan. So overall, my S8 is $50 less than what it would have been if I had gone through ATT directly.

Where's my phone???? I wish I had a phone :-((((

Can i pick up my galaxy s8 plus today?

In the order status on the website, it says it is in the store but it says get it tomorrow. A few hour ago it said you can pick up by 4/18. Now it says it

Available Fri, Apr 21.

So can i pick it up?

They just changed mine too. It originally said pick-up by 4/18. Best Buy screws up again. No wonder they're failing. HH Gregg is going out of business, Best Buy will be next.
Highlighted

My in store pickup got delayed because of an account authorization issue. Cancelled my order, got my upgrade back and set up an appointment at an AT&T tomorrow morning.

Screw Best Buy!

Today I logged into my Best Buy online account and saw this. "Good News... Your Item is Ready for PICKUP from Papillion NE."

So, I took the afternoon off from work and went to my local Papillion, Nebraska store to pick up my shiny new Galaxy S8 phone. Nope, they said, it could not released it until the 21st. The salesperson asked me to log in to my Best Buy account so he could see the mistake.  I did and he said, "Wow, that website is broken!!"  As if it wasn't even a Best Buy website.

I get it... mistakes happen, but I wanted to bring the issue to a higher level.  I drove home, called Best Buy customer support, and the lady I spoke with was absolutely clueless and rude to me.  She offered nothing to compensate me for wasting my valuable time due to the error on the Best Buy website.  Major Fail Best Buy... you won't last with your current business model much longer!  

Best Buy doesn't give a flip about its customers. They will allow the phone to be shipped and delivered early but when they make a mistake and release it for pick up now they refuse to honor their mistake.