Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

So it's really looking like they going to make in store pickup people wait even though they have them in store already. At least the one I ordered mine from has them in-store right now but not releasing them. Tried to switch to ship to home but they won't do it.

Order note 8 thru best buy, for Verizon. I got an email says it's been shipped will recieve Friday Sept. 8th.. yay can not wait.

I would like to know when Best Buy is going to respond to why certain people are getting their pre-orders before others. I ordered the Note 8 Unlocked on 8/24. I haven't seen any changes to my order. Still says pre-ordered and my BB card hasn't even been charged yet.

My Verizon Note 8 was shipped out last night from Coralville, IA and is being delivered to my home in Des moines, IA today.  Unless they have put a warehouse in Coralville they are shipping from their stores.  I do recall pre-ordering a Galaxy S4 within a store and having to wait longer than people who had them shipped.  It was frustrating and learned my lesson.  

You already have yours shipping? Did you do carrier or unlocked? 

I got unlocked and it says mine is expected to ship on the 20th!! What the hell, lol. I am going to be pist if the freebies are gone. 

I went in the store yesterday and asked what was going on, they said that they could not release the phone until the 15th so I cancelled my in store preorder and ordered online. I ordered at about 8pm last night and current status still shows preparing. 

I figured even if shipping to me takes until the 15th then oh well since the in store pickup option would DEFINITELY take that long. At least this route I have the chance to get it sooner. 

Note 8 Delays For Best Buy Customers

I have made this thread for other to chime in with updates as time goes along. IF you are recieving shipping updates, please tell us when you pre-ordered, the variant of the phone (e.g. color and carrie or unlocked version), and expected arrival. 

Alright, a lot of us are pretty peeved at this time considering the lack of feedback or answers that we have recieved from Best Buy regarding our Note 8 pre-orders. While others (carriers) shipments have already went out or even delivered at this point (confirmed from andriod communities), we have recieved no word. 

Its seems though that some who have odered from best buy have started to recieve shipment notices. However, those are individuals who ordered with a carrier, not the unlocked versions. (From what I have heard as well as the fact that I have ordered a unlocked version) 

I currently have a shipment date of 9/20!! That is ridiculous considering the fact that the actual release is the 15th and those that pre-ordered after me (my pre-order was 8/27) are already getting theirs. For those that do not know, you need your phone in hand to start the claim for Samungs freebies, a wireless charger and 256 GB sd card or a 360 camera. Our delays put us WAY behind the curve for claiming these and possibly by the time we get the phone, no freebies will be left. 

I expect BB to give us some answers, otherwise, I am going to have to take my business elsewhere from this point forward. Throughout the years they have just went downhill on being ahead of the competition and with their customer service. While I know it wont matter to BB as I spend less than $10k per year, I would rather shop with someone who cares about the customers. (e.g. newegg) lol

Yea pre ordered mine in store on the 27th and when I went back this week I told them that all the carriers were shipping early (and bb own website) they gave me the shrug like oh well....also told the Samsung Rep at bb who obviously lied and said they don't even have them in the store yet. I will be opening mine in store at the counter and immediately trying to get my freebie while standing in front of the best buy employees...if they are all gone I'll return the phone right then and God help them if they try to charge me a restocking fee. This is LAME don't offer a promo that's first come first serve if your going to possibly screw people out of them.

BB admins, stop moving my post in this thread because you don't want people to see it as a individual post. Stop trying to hide that we are recieving no answers from you. Thanks. 

Preordered the Verizon variant in Orchid Grey on the 25th of August.  Yesterday (9/5) it went from from pre-order to preparing.  I received a tracking number in the evening and it was shipped out of Coralville, IA last night and it  is out for delivery in Des Moines tdoay (9/6).