Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

This is bullcrap! Every other carrier including samsung themselves are sending out units already. Verizon pre orders have the in there hands right Now! And they will get all the free stuff and by time we get ours on the 15th the free stuff will be gone! This is the last time I ever order anything from Bestbuy! Bestbuy, you need to get your act together!<br>I'm going to cancel my order and get it from Verizon If I don't hear anything by the end of the day! They said IF I order today I'll have it tomorrow! Wow!!!! You guys suck!

I've seen photos of phones that have arrived for people. 

Visitor

Just got my Tracking Number from Bestbuy - will have it Sept 6th

Did you buy unlock or with a carrier?

Has anyone gotten any kind of update on in store pickup pre-orders? When I call BBY support all I get is they won't know anything until the device is in store. I would feel more comfortable about my pre-order if I could see anything online. I can't track my order online at all. 

I am in the same boat.  Can't track online and am an Elite Rewards member.  Went into the store to pre-order and have no update and I see many people posting that their phones have shipped but I can't get an update on my instore pickup.  Might have to go in after work today and talk with them to see if I can get better answers because the online support here doesn't seem to give us anything!

what carier did you order with(att/sprint/verizon/etc)? What was your pre-order date?

Verizon, I ordered this past Saturday Sept. 2nd... not as long as some of the others and I'm willing to wait a little longer it just worries me that I can't see any existance of this order minus my email with the confirmation email. 

I am in the same boat as you.  Ordered on 9/2 so I understand I may not be the first to receive the phone but at the same time, some online assurance would be nice!  

I ordered on 08/23. Unlocked.

I don't have any updates whatsoever.