Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

Ok Guys, I have good news, my card just got charged and status went from" pre-ordered to Order received" hoping to get it by the end of the week! You guys should be getting updates very soon! I have service through Verizon.

Re: Question About Samsung Note 8 Preorder

In reference to the fact these items are limited. I thinks it's extremely unfair that companies like verizon and sprint have delivered note 8's to customers as early as today! meaning they are getting first dibs on this offer. Why hasn't BestBuy shipped already? Every other company has given tracking numbers already. But I think its highly unfair these customers getting there phones early is giving them an unfair advantage on the free items. Would BestBuy please ship soon/early or atleast honor the free items if quantities are depleted by the time of recieving the device? Its not the customers fault othewr carrieers shipped ahead of time and Best Buy is in teh back of all of them? What will Best Buy do to satisfy its customers?

Man, this is my concern. I want my device soon so that I have a chance to actually recieve the free items. If Best Buy doesn't get us our units in time I will NOT EVER order another pre order from best buy. I might even RETURN my device as this is ridiculous. Get with what is going on Best Buy Please!

Has anyone ever gotten an answer to as why best buy hasn't updated their customers with new shipping info. It seems like ALL major carriers have gotten shipping info already, whereas some carriers are due to get those today! But it seems like my card has just been charged recently (not even shown on my statement yet). Its frustrating to be the last to recieve the device when it seems like samsung has given the green light apparently for carriers and customers to get them early. 

Read the FAQ in this thread.

They are not even planning to ship before the date so we can get it on 9/15.

THEY ARE SHIPPING ON 9/15. So at the earliest, we'll get the units on 9/16 or even on monday 9/18.

I tried to preorder on other sites and they are all sold out of preorder units unit October.

Best buy is the only one that are still have pre-orders. I didn't know Best Buy does this, I would have never ordered from them. Now I'm just gonna wait because if I cancel I might have to wait 1 more month.

I've read multiple places that pre-orders directly from Samsung has already shipped.

and people have already recieved their units today morning.

Also people that work in Best Buy warehouses have stated that the Note 8 are already in the warehouses ready to ship.

I have no idea why they are not shipping these. 

A lack of response to this thread shows they don't really care.

did you pay anything at pre-order?

How did u find this information that says that it will SHIP on Sept 15th? On my order status next to preparing mine says GET IT BY: Sept 15th

I am extremely ticked. This is not by far fair to those of us who did go to the store to preorder and knowing people after me went online thru verizon have their phones in hands already yet best buy won't let us come get ours.

yeah man I'm frustrated also, we literally have to wait another 10+ days when many have devices in hand. I'm just not sure who to talk to about this or if it would even do any good