Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

yeah i'll get unlocked hate the bloatware also thanks~

I pre-ordered the Note 8 with Verizon through BestBuy.com. I currently have a Note 5 and want to take advantage of the $480 trade in promotion. I went to VZW.com and went through the trade in process occording to BestBuy's process on how to do it.

Currently at VZW it says I have a pending order with the MTN with my note 5 and I am unable to select that phone for upgrade to do the trade in.

Can I not do a trade in $480 promotion until I receive the Note 8? If there is a way to do it, please tell me how.

If I must be done through verizon, maybe it will be easier to cancel the order through Best Buy and do it all through verizon? Although I have no idea how long it will take verizon to see that I canceled the best buy order in order to be eligible for upgrade again.

Ordered online with Verizon service.....no order status change on BB. However, going to my verizon account and checking order status using BB order number gives me a FedEx tracking number with a delivery date of Tuesday 9/5!

Keep us updated. If you do get one from bb.

Best Buy,

ship the unlocked ones early too.

If carriers are getting them, what is the big deal in also shipping the unlocked ones early?

Did a little searching around and people that ordered through Samsung website are getting their unlocked versions as early as tomorrow 9/5.

If this is the case, I would really have no reason to pre-order anything from Best Buy anymore. If you order the unit on the Samsung site they also send you the bonus item with the phone.

With Best Buy, you have to get the unit first, after everyone has had their phones for around 10 days and then redeem the bonus item from the samsung app.

Quantities are limited so there is a chace that we might not even get the bonus item we want.

I'm going to keep my Note 8 preorder, but I'm not preordering anything from Best Buy if we recieve our units way after everyone else does.

Just ship the units. What are you guys trying to prove by holding onto them?

Was some kind of glitch. Now shows processing on both BB website and Verizon. Smiley Sad

Looking at todays add on the website it shows this pricing for Sprint... but when you go to order the information doesn't match.....

plus a $100 Best Buy gift card when you pre-order and activate a new line with Sprint Flex Lease. Price will be $20/month after $20/month service credit for 18 months on lease with new-line activation. Credit applied within 2 invoices. May not be combined with other offers.

Called the BB 888 number and IT says my order is "being prepared for shipment" with a "get it by date"of 09/15.  The preparingpart is step better than the inline status....any one know what this means exactly? Firrst time to pre-order from Betsts Buy.  (Verizon service, shipping to work, payment option)

Question???? Since carriers, to include Samsung, are shipping earlier than pre-launch date, is it safe to assume those of us who pre-ordered from BB will miss out on the freebies??? If this is going to be the case, is BB going to offer freebies? I've never pre-ordered through BB. I did this time because the offer was better than VZN but had I stayed with VZN I would be getting my phone this week possibly.