Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

Anyone that is interested. I'm not sure if Best Buy has displays yet, but I walked by a T-Mobile store yesterday and they had a demo unit of the Note 8. 

When I pre-ordered my Note 8 in store I was shown a table of tiered trade-in phones to get more off.  One of the phones was the Motorola Z Force for the maximum trade in.  However, when searching the Samsung.com website it does not list the Moto Z Force as an option.  However, Best Buy insists that it is allowed.  What gives?  Will Best Buy somehow honor this if Samsung won't?

Upgrading Phone - Verizon Carrier - What is this fine line about losing Unlimited Data???

I am just about to check out with my pre-order of the Galaxy Note 8 and I see this in the fine line details:

"Those customers Upgrading with a 2-Yr contract who have an Unlimited Data package will be enrolled in the Verizon 2GB Data Plan for that line for $30/month. If you complete this transaction, Unlimited Data cannot be returned to your line of service."

I have the new Verizon Plan Unlimited.  Does this mean that if I upgrade my phone I lose this package???

Is there any chance that pre orders will ship early like the carriers? I was told by a Samsung rep in the store that they should be shipping with the carriers.

Note 8 pre-order waiting room

Just curious as to the status and if anyone got an update on their shipping. Hoping we get an early shipping but highly doubtful

I am hoping they will but I don't think so. Hoping I just get it in time before all the promotions are out. Note 7 preorders was like a nightmare.

Re: Note 8 pre-order waiting room

It's sad that I've been a credit card carrying loyal member to Best Buy like many others and we have heard nothing.Other companies have changed things to make their customers happy. I just wish Best Buy would do the same. It's the right thing to do. At least give a statement explaining that they can't ship early and why. If I knew why it would be a little easier to accept, a little.

I'm just anxious and excited. Had Note 2,3&4. When they sealed the 5 I went crazy and tried a 6S Plus(hated it, paid thru the nose to cancel early to get the 7)Gave that back for an S7 edge.just really really want A Note in my hand again. Jonesin hard

Yeah. I mean everybody else got the green light. I don't see them getting introuble for shipping it early. They always reel me in on those deals but I suffer the consequences for that decision. I was hoping they would ship early and have the best deal in town but I guess. You can't have both lol.

I have VZW and was told in my BB that the up to $480 trade in credit with VZW was applicable with pre orders through BB and that VZW would be sending an envelope for me to send my phone in after i got the note 8. I have heard now that the trade in deal was only through VZW and not BB. BB was advertising this on their site  anyone know the details on this?