Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

was yours unlocked or with a service

Robertkrista If asking me, I stated Verizon.

Thank you I missed that part

I just got off the phone with my BB store. They said all in store pick ups will not be until the 15th. They will not be releasing earlier.

Screw best buy I'm done with them if my freebies are gone. I will never purchase from them again.

Just cancel the order and order through your carrier. That is what I am doing.

I thought I was helping ailing BB out by ordering through them instead of VZW. Dummy. I too will be upset if I don't end up getting the SD\Wireless charger. According to Samsung, they just mention a deadline for submitting but they don't let on about running out. Maybe we'll all be OK.

My Unlocked (paid $150 more like an idiot for it) went to 'preparing' status, but hasn't moved since yesterday from that.

Just spoke with Verizon. They said any orders made with them on or before the 4th were received yesterday. Any orders after that will not be available until the 15th.

If you look into the promo on samsungs website in the fine print I believe there's 150,000 of the sd card deal and 350,000 of the 360 camera deal...those numbers could be reversed tho I don't exactly remember

Gifts only available while supplies last. When making a Qualifying Purchase on Samsung.com or the App, you must select Gift at check-out or you will not be eligible for a Gift after completing a Qualifying Purchase transaction. After verification of Qualifying Purchase, Gifts will be mailed in apprx 6-8 weeks after Qualifying Purchase has shipped. No more than 350,000 of Gift 1 will be available, no more than 150,000 of Gift 2 will be available. In the event that Gifts are unavailable for any reason, Samsung, in its sole discretion, may choose to issue a Reward eCertificate in the apprx value of the Gift as a substitute. 

Gift 1 is the SD\charger and Gift 2 is the camera.