Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 FAQ

Is your ship date really dependent on the stock of your nearby store? If that was the case then how come there wasn't an option to pick up at your local store?

I was not able to get confirmed dates of shipment from Samsung or Best Buy. I ordered mine on August 28th and the order status has not changed since and sits in Pre-Order stage with a ship by date of September 20th.
Valued Member

OKCThunder- we are picking our phones up in store...not waiting for a ship date

Help with trade-in and ordering online?

When I try to pre-order on Bestbuy.com and enter Verizon info for trade-in upgrade, I get an error message because my Verizon service is an employee account (family works there). Would going into a physical Bestbuy store help with this? Is there a way to pre-order without going through that route? (Pre-order --> Upgrade --> Enter Verizon info). Thanks all!

You can't upgrade Verizon employee plans at best buy. Only att employee plans can be activated in best buy.

After watched the Special Event by Apple, I just decieded to keep my Note 8 order... However I just don't know why Best Buy won't release the phone for pick-up orders but do the early shipping for others?

Highlighted

Well today is the final day they'd realistically need to ship my phone to hit the 9/15 delivery date. Order still hasn't moved past 'Processing' so it doesn't seem likely. If Friday rolls around and it still hasn't shipped I'll be cancelling and picking up one from the Verizon store off the shelf. I should have done that weeks ago but here we are.

Ditto. I don't think I will get it by the 15th and as someone who didn't get $150 off because I bought an unlocked version so I can have my employer add it to my company account it seems dumb that I chose Best Buy. I would have had my phone and freebies already.

@dylancmds yes I am planning the same thing. When I ordered it said get by September 15th so I expect that. If it would said later I would have not preordered so Best Buy need to honor that.
Valued Member

It's not too late guys ...they could ship out late tonight and you'd have them Friday ! Things move very quickly as release day comes( even though in this case that obviously means nothing !)