Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note7 FAQ

I pre ordered my note 7 at midnight through best buy and my order is still on processing status...This is my first preorder with bestbuy but usually when I've pre ordered from att or apple I get updates in teal time and know exactly whats going on with my order and I've always gotten them delivered on launch day. I hope I didn't make a mistake by placing my pre order with best buy. Its really frustrating to not know whats going on or where the my order stands on launch day.

Let us know. When you have movement with your order. I'm guessing we will get ours next week

I orginally had my picked up at the store. Hoping if I get it shipped to home it will be faster. Just waiting on BB Customer care to get back to me. Since call them is out of the option. Wait time to get a live person on the phone is 45mins. The store never picks up there phone. I just want some status as to what is going on. 

I agree completely, I've never pre ordered usually go into AT&T and get phones the same day. Thought I would give best buy a chance. I understand it takes time to check phones in and everything, but just an email or call to let people know where they stand or a way to check order status on in store orders. This will probably be the last time I place an order with Best Buy.

Read the news there is a shortage.

They old made 5 million total for the whole world

And preorders are only for Best Buy to prioritize the stock.

I ordered the black att version. Shortage shows its the coral color being delayed. Either way i have not received an update on my order..Hoping bestbuy comes through and I get mine today...I didn't go to work today because I wanted to play with the note 7 all day. Haha

I really doubt we will get them today. I have a. Friend at a Best Buy and he said their initial att shipment was like 5 phones. They are only trickling in
Valued Member

I almost did the same thing... good thing I didn't or else the whole day would've been wasted. Smiley Sad