Add Product

Search Results:

If I purchase a sprint phone from Best Buy do I pay Best Buy monthly or sprint?

If I purchase a sprint phone from Best Buy do I pay Best Buy monthly or sprint?
Trusted Contributor

Re: If I purchase a sprint phone from Best Buy do I pay Best Buy monthly or sprint?

You pay Sprint for the montly service fees.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Re: If I purchase a sprint phone from Best Buy do I pay Best Buy monthly or sprint?

If you did a monthly financing plan for the phone itself, that is part of your cellular bill. It is actually financed through a 3rd party bank but your cell carrier handles paying them when you pay the bill.

Contributor

Like everyone said above, if you purchase the cell phone on a monthly finance plan, the phone's pricing is billed to your Sprint account. If your account supports a two-year contract, that price would be paid to Best Buy upfront.

I am not a Best Buy employee and cannot issue any official responses or assist directly with any issue. Any opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc., its subsidiaries, or employees. For immediate support, please call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289 or Geek Squad at 1-800-433-5778.