Add Product

Search Results:

How To Fix App Crash Error on iOS 11.3?

Hey guys today i have updated my iPhone 7 from iOS 10 to iOS 11.3 and now multiple apps and games including Instagram, COC and Snapseed not working. When opened only loads a blank screen on the start up and gradually crashes after a while. Any one else encountering this issue after the OS update? How do I fix it??

Garry

Re: How To Fix App Crash Error on iOS 11.3?

Better to reinstall or update to next iOS version.
Highlighted
Valued Member

There is no iOS version 11.3 update to the public

[ Edited ]

Im one of member to face this problem since 6 months. My iPhone 8 plus version is actually 10.1. You app is not working properly.

Suggest me the solustions Bro.

Thanks & Regards 

{removed per forum guidelines}

{removed per forum guidelines}

Hey @GarryJoshi -

I've actually recently encountered a very similar issue to this on my iPhone 7 Plus while using the iOS 12 Developer Beta. Have you tried doing a hard reset?

In order to perform a hard reset on your iPhone 7, press and hold both the power button and the volume down button together until your iPhone screen turns black and the Apple logo appears. This process may take up to 20 seconds to complete, so it's important to keep holding those two buttons. Also, don't worry, you won't lose any data from doing this.

Performing a hard reset on your iPhone should solve the issue that you're having, however, there's also an equal chance of a hard reset doing absolutely nothing. If your issue still persists, make your all of your apps are up to date and running the latest version available - which could also be another reason for them crashing.

Having the same issue and tried uninstalling and re installing but nothing works. Need help