Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: Factory unlocked iPhone X?

Yes, it will work an unlimited amount of times.

I am not sure about iPhones purchased under contract. I would assume it would since Best Buy carries only one set of iPhones at launch, but I am not sure how their policies are, or if they let you walk out the store without activating it (or not letting you do it yourself).

Hi Alef, 

Thank you so much for sharing how to unlock the verizon version iPhone X. But I still have question about which verizon SIM card on ebay should I buy in oder to unlock it? I saw there are two option of payment option which are contract and prepaid, and which one should I buy to unlock the iPhone X at the first place of activation?

I would be so appreciated if you answer me.

Recognized Member

@IanTao

I know there's an eBay listing for $1.99 with free shipping via USPS. I would use that one.

Got it! We'll see if it's working.
Recognized Member

For sure. It’s the one I’ll be using.
Recognized Member

And where did you happen to read this? I still have my order.
Recognized Member

By the way the option to pay in full disappeared within a couple hours after pre-orders went live.
Valued Member

Anyone whom paid in full did your orders get canceled today?

Did you unlock the verizon iPhone X with your SIM card successfully? Do I have to provide an account and SSN for activation process?

It worked. I put a new Verizon SIM into the MQA92LL/A iPhone X and turned it on. I went through the screens including connecting to WiFi (important), and it activated the phone once I was on the home screen. No account required with Verizon. I then turned off the phone, put in an AT&T card and everything worked. To double check, i connected the iPhone directly to iTunes and did a restore to Factory Settings (which updated it to IOS 11.1 and when it completed I got a message on the computer congratulating me on having an Unlocked iPhone. I then restored from the backup I made earlier with the old iPhone.