Add Product

Search Results:

Does anyone have experience with pre-ordering a phone through BB that shipped to your home?

I preordered the Note 8 as soon as preorders were available. Long story short, the morning of Sept. 16th, I'm leaving for vacation for over a week. No one is going to be home for that week, and there isn't going to be anyone around for at least a few days that could grab it for me.

My quesiton is, if the phone becomes available Sept. 15th, what are the odds I RECEIVE it Sept. 15th. I've had so much trouble trying to get it switched to an in store pickup so I don't have to risk it, but it's become more of a pain than I have time for at the moment.

Just wondering if in the past, they were able to deliver preorders on the day they became available or not.

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone have experience with pre-ordering a phone through BB that shipped to your home?

Chances are either way for it getting there on the 15th.

However, if your not home to sign for it when FedEx arrives it will not be left at your door. After several attempt is will be returned. 

I would suggest simply cancelling your pre-order and simply pick up your iPhone 8 when you get back. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.