Add Product

Search Results:

Android Phones Product comparable to Apple Watch

can any tell me of a product that is comparable to apple watch, that is made for Android phones ?

Contributor

Re: Android Phones Product comparable to Apple Watch

The Apple Watch is kind of in a league of its own, but if I were to choose the closest product comparable to it for Android, it would be the Huawei Watch. One of my favorite watches with a very premium design!

I am not a Best Buy employee and cannot issue any official responses or assist directly with any issue. Any opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc., its subsidiaries, or employees. For immediate support, please call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289 or Geek Squad at 1-800-433-5778.
Trusted Contributor

Apple Watch is pretty basic.

I would take a look at the Samsung Smartwatch, I think they are more flexible and functional.

But I don't know if they only work with Samsung phones or not.

Garmin makes a really awesome watch that is really geared towards fitness, blows FitBit away

There are some 190  choices on line.

Go to the web site and select Wearable Technology > Smart Watches and Accessories.

Or see if this link works

Smartwatches

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Big Brands compatable with Android are 

Samsung Gear 

Huawei

Moto 360

Pepple Time

Comparing the five (the fifth being Apple)

One of the advantages to the iWatch is the larger screen size though the Moto 360 is bigger.  The iWacth is 1.5" top to bottom. 

The iWatch has the second best resoltion. once again better on the Moto 360

Only IWatch and the Gear 360 have scrolling displays, which I think would be a huge plus. Scrolling display you can use a dial on the side of the watch to scroll instead of swiping with your finger like you do on a phone.

iWatch has the lowest battery time at 18 hours.  The Gear 3 is at 4 days and the Pebble Time is at 7 days Moto 360 is at 2 days

Only the iWatch 2 and the Gear 3 have GPS

Both Gear 3 and iWatch can utilize mobile payments.

To me a big drawback to the Moto 3 NS Pebble Time is you cannot use it for phone calls. 

For my money I would go with the Samsung Gear 3 all around it think it is the best of the five

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.